Google analytics validation

Search Console Code

Just leaving Anaheim Auto Repair with Mitchell Tire

Anaheim auto repair and tire service

My favorite should be yours too - Anaheim Tire and Auto Repair in One Location.

Who gets auto repair at a tire shop? I do. Ever since I can remember since I first moved to Orange County, Mitchell Tire Service has  been my preferred choice for auto repair, even though I've since moved from the OC. We still work here and I make room in my schedule to work with Dave Mitchell for my auto repair needs. You'll know why once you meet anyone at the Anaheim auto repair, and yes, tire shop.

Why? Because I know, that if I ever have even a few thousand miles left on something Dave will tell me so and let me decide when it's time to replace. Maximum value and maximum service combine to make Mitchell tire the best destination for car service of any kind.