You can pay $90 an hour for SEO blog coaching right out of the gate, or you can start out for learning for absolutely free and then work with the best Blogging and SEO coach once you've learned the basics.
If you're a real estate agent and you want to get found fast, you have probably heard that blogging is an essential part of SEO, and indeed it is. Creating quality content and presenting it in a way that is effective both for users and search engines comprises about 15% of an effective as SEO campaign. the other 85% is driven by link building. source: http://www.seomoz.org/article/search-ranking-factors
If you're new to blogging and SEO, there's really not much an SEO coach can do for you yet–maybe later for some advanced techniques, but not now. Especially not when you're starting out; you need the basics regarding SEO, keyword distribution, title and heading placement, and all the rest. I'm telling you now, these basics are straightforward and the information is absolutely free. Now, I want to make it clear I get nothing for this endorsement except the occasional expression of gratitude or mention on Twitter, but you have to go to the world's top SEO expert (at least according to Google) Steve Wiideman. Here's your proof. Type this into Google: SEO expert. That's it. Follow the very first link and get the free e-book. I think you have to give him your e-mail address but he won't spam you. You can download the book, Seo in a Day, and you can learn all you need to know about SEO and blogging in a day and you don't need any SEO Blog Coaching to do it either.
If you are already familiar with SEO practices and you need some help or individual mentoring, the best SEO blog coach in the business is Katerina Gasset, especially if you're in real estate or small business. Katerina speaks nationally on her successful blogging techniques and has driven an extremely successful real estate business by learning all the blogging and SEO techniques from scratch after some hard knocks along the way. She can save you time and money so don't hesitate to get in touch once you've educated yourself with Steve's invaluable resource and are ready to leverage your marketing message online.
More on SEO on my Orange County SEO site.