Google analytics validation

Search Console Code

Anaheim Auto Service At A Tire Shop?

You bet, and the name is Mitchell Tire Service but they have been my source of auto repair in Anaheim for fifteen years and counting, even now when I live in Murrieta. Dave Mitchell has always been excellent at servicing my cars and, more importantly, looking out to save me a buck, even at his own expense. If I have 2,000 miles left on brakes or tires, he'll tell me so I can save money. If I think I have a particular issue and Dave finds a way to fix something much cheaper and resolve the problem- even for just a while, he'll do that to save me money even though a higher profit was virtually handed over to him because of my incorrect self-diagnosis.

Integrity and honesty are the bottom line at Mitchell Tire Service- ahead of everything else, including profit.