Google analytics validation

Search Console Code

Bluehost Down This Morning- Briefly


I went to login to one of my Wordpress sites this morning and got a "server cannot be found" error. No Bluehost, no websites, nada.

Minutes later I got mySQL server connection errors but Bluehost was definitely back up.

After a few more minutes, all my mySQL based websites were back online.

Here was the Bluehost response. They didn't exactly say anything about the symptom that indicated that all servers were very briefly down but they did say the mySQL server had to be re-booted.

Chat Content:

R. Clayton: [9:38:24 AM] Welcome to our real-time live chat. Please have your domain, password, and a detailed description of your problem; please note that I am chatting with several other customers as well, so my responses may be delayed.
Dave Keys: [9:38:24 AM] SQL Server errors on all websites ??
[9:38:33 AM] Now they
[9:38:40 AM] are all up. What was that?
R. Clayton: [9:40:13 AM] Hey Dave, we were having a bit of trouble with the mySQl portion of a few shared servers. Our administrator just rebooted so it should be back online
Dave Keys: [9:40:27 AM] ok, thanks.