This crazy little real estate and general topics blog

This crazy little real estate and general topics blog really indexes fast. It's as if Google reestablished blogspot as an authority domain. Well, I guess we'll see soon enough if there is any preference for the root and if it passes any power via its subdomains at all.

One thing could be interesting about it. Could Google actually like it a lot better than Wordpress?

What if I started focusing on a domain on blogspot. Would it get any preference or actually get less than a blogspot subdomain?

This has implications to consider since it's a Google property and they ultimately determine what counts in any kind of SEO.

Dave Keys Real Estate SEO at http://www.real-estate-seo.net.

My SEP on Nov 12, 2012
My Real Estate SEO moved to position3.
Lightweight site using mostly blogspot links moves to #1
Static site that's for sale and doing nothing stays ahead of me for now.